Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Canvas UI Experience team in Bucharest is looking for an experienced front end engineer to create unique user experiences with an innovative user interface. Creative Cloud Canvas is a key initiative for Adobe and introduces a new surface where individuals and teams can display and visualize creative work to review with collaborators and explore ideas together, all in real-time and in the browser.
What You Will Do
- You will work in a highly collaborative team that rewards quality code and effective communication.
- You will develop high-performance, reliable, testable and maintainable code.
- You will provide guidance in architecture, design & code reviews.
- You will partner with people in other roles (Product Management, Design, etc.) to create outstanding user experiences.
- You will mentor other members of the team.
- You will work closely with teams across Adobe, in different geographies.
- You will contribute to and promote good software engineering practices across the team.
What You Need To Succeed
- You possess a Bachelor of Science (BS) or Master of Science (MS) degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- You have 5+ years of practical experience developing web applications.
- You have a very good knowledge of design patterns, data structures and algorithms.
- You have experience with the Agile development process.
- You are committed to the highest levels of quality, advocate of test automation (Unit testing, Integration testing).
- You have a sharp eye for security related issues and performance bottlenecks.
- You are proficient in English, both in speaking and writing.
Job oferit de Adobe Romania
Telefon 031 413 3776